Saturday, July 1, 2017

Shared Codebase?

This is probably a really stupid question but I don't mind playing the fool every now and again so I'll ask anyway :grin:. Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile share the same core, the same foundational elements, right? At least that's how I understand it, as someone with, at best, a basic understanding of how computers work. If this is the case, why does my Lumia 950 disconnect from Wi-Fi ALL THE FRICKEN TIME (and usually requires a restart to connect again) while my Surface Pro 4 *literally* never has this issue? Why is this a problem on one device but not the other? I seem to remember my Lumia 1020 dropping internet connectivity pretty regularly as well. Does W10M share elements with WP8/8.1?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2tdxvTA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment