Monday, July 3, 2017

Surface Book Pen works with Surface Pro but not Surface Book

I've had a Surface Pro 3 for some years, and I've added a Surface Book. The Surface Book Pen I have (long flat side) has worked fine, but simply stopped.

I've gone through the typical troubleshooting, but it will not work ... though a single click will open One Note. Also, the pen works flawlessly on the Surface Pro 3. (Yes, it is the pen with the long flat side.)

Since the battery is ok (I've tried a new one as well), then perhaps it is the pen point; yet, it works on the Surface Pro. Why would I get a cursor and be able to draw on one and not the other?

The Touch calibration works fine; yet, the Pen calibration will not show the cursor when I use the pen.

If it's the pen tip, then why work on the Pro and not the Book?

If it's the pen, then why work on the Pro and not the Book?

The Touchpad gestures work just fine.

Any ideas? I don't want to buy a new pen or tips since I'm not sure those are the problem.

Thanks.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2sFUXav
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment