Tuesday, July 11, 2017

WTS: locked(Tmobile)Alcatel idol 4s

I have a locked Tmobile Alcatel idol 4s,I was told by Tmobile their selves that all I have to do is active a sim card and put a minimum of $100 on a prepaid account and they will unlock it,idk because I can't really afford it and I'm really needing money,I had some misfortune and I'm in a"tight spot",it includes the VR gear that has only been worn once,maybe twice,absolute truth,VR is not for me,asking $150 obo,still have all the paperwork and documents from when it was bought new,PayPal gift please,KY USA,excellent condition,also clear blue J&D case and screen protector and all charging cables,I tried uploading more pics but can't,idk,anyway,it's flawless pretty much
Attached Images


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2sO5Jft
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment