Friday, September 29, 2017

My Third XBOX Elite Controller

Dan,

I am 52 years old and currently on my "THIRD" Elite Controller. Lucky for me I bought it at Best Buy with the extended warranty. I don't like to return a perfectly good controller, but I also paid for the service, so I am going to use it.

Since it's difficult to communicate up the Microsoft food chain via standard means perhaps you can assist. I don't abuse the controller, but I do use it on a regular basis. All my other XBOX controllers function perfectly with the exception of my most expensive one.

The rubber handles always split at the seams and start peeling away due to a poor application of whatever adhesive Microsoft is applying at the factory. I know there are a large number of Elite Controller user's having the same issue, and I was hoping we could use Windows Central to escalate the issue to Microsoft.

The downside for many others is they can't return the controllers since it usually happens outside of the warranty window in most cases. Can you help get Microsoft's attention to this issue? I personally love the Elite Controller, but this one defect keeps popping its ugly head up over and over.

Please help!

Robert Rathbun


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2fxYTpl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment