Friday, September 29, 2017

VR REALITY ON THE X3??? is this possible????

hey folks, I know some of you have the Alcatel idol 4 windows version with the VR headsets.. so I was wondering if any of you X3 owners tried to use any VR sets from Samsung or alcatel and how was your experiance? I have a chance to pick up a Samsung VR set cheap and I was hoping to be able to use them with my X3

also is there any contents for the X3 that I Can install/download or use with the combination VR set that I wanna get to try out for SH!ts and giggles for examples "movies" do I need to view 3D movies or do any movies work? "games" does Windows store have any VR games availalble for the X3 as they do for the Alcatel models? or anything that I can use on the VR headset? has anyone even tried this on the X3? I would really like to try this out! what are your opinions or advice?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2hzTpij
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment