Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Unrealistic wish about Microsoft?

With Microsoft killing Windows phone I wish they had prepared a better transition. I know they have the Microsoft launchet with Cortana support. But to me it would have made sense if they made android/ios version of the windows phone messaging app that would also sync with pc, Edge browser for android still doesn't support the ebooks you purchase, and why not also make an android/ios people app? Lastly, I wish they built an android skin from the ground up that was like the windows tile system with full Cortana support and the android/ios versions of the windows apps. I don't know how much time and resources that would take, so please let me know if I'm were wishinf for something unrealistic in terms of time, cost, etc?


from Windows Central Forums https://ift.tt/2GNGHaN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment