Sunday, September 30, 2018

After my Lumia 930, should I buy a new Lumia 950?

Hello. I have a Lumia 930 for 3 years and it's starting to give some problems with the charger port. I'm now thinking what I should do when the device life ends:

I have all my hope focused in the future Andromeda Device, and I don't like nothing Android and iOS, I really prefere to hang up with a Windows Phone device. So, until Andromeda is released, my options are:

1 - Buy a new (or good second handed) Lumia 950.
2 - Buy an Android device.

I prefere first one. Do you think it's a good idea? Is Lumia 950 working well currently?

Thank you.

PD: Apps are not a problem for me, I really use a few of them and are in Windows Mobile too, I just want a device that works good, smooth, etc., and continue with the Windows experience.


from Windows Central Forums https://ift.tt/2OpGr5i
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment