Saturday, September 29, 2018

Can HP Envy X2 charged with Anker fast charging power banks?

I'm interested in Windows on ARM because of the portability and battery life. I already have a desktop computer for demanding tasks and I was hoping the HP Envy X2 would do the job when I'm on campus for reading PDFs, browsing the web and streaming videos. I already carry Anker 26800 with me, I also use it when I'm hiking outdoors where I could have no power outlet for 2 nights. So I was hoping that I can charge HP Envy X2 with my power bank so I don't need to have the charger with me whenever I go. I have read that HP deliberately slows down charging through USB-C when using 3rd party charger, is that true?


from Windows Central Forums https://ift.tt/2xOg27R
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment