Friday, September 28, 2018

Why is my computer not starting from my SSD?

I just got a new samsung SSD that works like a charm, but I have to launch it from an option after windows goes through it's recovery mode.
I have legacy turned on and it shows up, but it doesn't launch from it.
It launches from UEFI and says that UEFI is higher priority than legacy.
I have an HP ENVY x360 so my BIOS setting is F10 and my change boot order settings is F9. When I go into the boot order settings, I can choose my Samsung SSD, but it just displays a blinking white line.
I hope someone can help me, I can start from it after going through windows recovery, but I would love for it to just start and not go through Windows Recovery.


from Windows Central Forums https://ift.tt/2DBFvXm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment