Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Exhausting problem with my Macbook Air and iPhone X relationship!!!

Hello everyone, I have a serious problem with my Mac Air and my iPhone X. Both are updated to the last version.

Well, I have seen that a lot of people have problem with charging or connecting the iPhone to the Mac with a similar pop-up "the software isn't available" etc etc. You know it I am sure. At the beginning you will say "oh well ok" but when it is constantly present and Apple is not doing something at all, it is exhausting me. (Sorry for the dramatic moment)

My iPhone can't be synchronised, charged, nothing.

I have tried something seen on Apple forum. I download Xcode beta version to have the latest updates for my iPhone profile, but nothing changed.

I really hope someone has the answer and I wish you a good night from France, thanks guys


from Windows Central Forums https://ift.tt/2T92dNd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment