Friday, February 22, 2019

Factory resetting Lumia 950, effect on apps on memory card

Will a memory card and apps on it work after factory reset? How about backupping everything and putting them back on the reformatted card?

My Lumia 950 feels like it's on its last legs. Brand new battery with full charge won't last a day of light use and I get some odd restarts now and then. I'm going to factory reset the phone to see if it helps. However, some of the apps I use a lot are not available anymore in the Windows Store. If I move them all to the memory card, factory reset the phone and then put the memory card back in will the apps work or will the card require reformatting and all my data on the card be lost?


from Windows Central Forums https://ift.tt/2tHzT6t
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment