Monday, February 4, 2019

Need some help (tips) for my Youtube Channel

Good day all, I am a long time WC reader and I really enjoy the news and content from here.

I just recently started uploading content to my Youtube page, I am looking into gaming right now, but I want to start doing other things in the future.

My true passion is coding with Java and some HTML/CSS/php, but I am starting my channel as a gaming channel to just get a feel for it. I will link it here for anyone who is willing to go check it out.

If anyone has any tips or ideas for videos or channel direction, I am all ears and will consider everything that you all say, I have some ideas for videos and I'm looking into doing some of them, but for now, I will do some none commentary game play videos.

Getting Subscribers is another space that I am struggling, I can't seem to boost any subscribers, can anyone here help me out to achieve my goal of 50 subscribers?


from Windows Central Forums http://bit.ly/2HSkOZo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment