Thursday, June 30, 2016

Digitizer & Screen replacement

I have a WIN HD LTE X150E and it has developed a problem with digitizer response in the centre of the screen. Have tried the software routes through to WIN Recovery to reload the firmware with no change, I therefore think it is a hardware digitizer issue and the screen and other functions seem to still work 100%.

To fix this:

1. Has anyone posted a disassembly video anywhere? So far not found one, and this must be the first time I have not found any posted information for a handset

2. Does anyone know if the digitizer is bonded to the screen? I have done HTCs and iPhones before, and these have used bonded which usually needs a replacement screen and digitizer to get both clarity and the right thickness

I had HTC 8S and X handsets before and desperately wanted HTC to release a new windows device to avoid being forced down the Lumia option. The BLU WIN HD LTE handset is very good up to now. I would like to continue using it!


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/294W5LD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment