Thursday, June 30, 2016

Frequent Shutdown

Hi

I am having Nokia Lumia 1520 brought in Oct 2014. Till May this year the phone was working fine. But all of a sudden the phone is getting shut down. Unless I plug the charger the phone is not getting on. Sometimes it shows the battery as 2% and within 15-20 min the battery goes to full charge level. When the phone is plugged to charger the shut down never happens. When the ph is off from charger and I use the phone its just shuts down. Took the phone to service center and the person said the battery is ok. I had Win 10 then subscribed to Insider and did hard reset. But still the result is same. If the phone is fully charged and I am not using it the battery drain out is very less.

I am puzzled at what has happened. Please help.

:cry:

Thanks

Sandipan


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/296pcQA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment