Thursday, June 30, 2016

something really weird is happening this week with my phone

ok so this this week I've had 2 updates for my 950XL which doesn't make sense as I'm on the slow ring and have never had that ever since owning my device! And I think I've went backwards (if that's even possible) and I am on OS 10.0.143720 when I know I was on 11.x.xxxxx can any of you tell me what version you're on in the slow ring at this moment? also what firmware? and can anyone confirm that you have had 2 updates in the past week with the last one just recently like yesterday or the day before? I am wondering what the heck is wrong with my phone that it needs so many updates? the last update even disabled my glance screen and I had to go back and re-enable it.... and if we did have those updates how come no one mentioned it here on WC?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/297DpQB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment