Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Lumia 950 (AT&T version) & Bluetooth & Maps

Has anybody else had luck successfully using their lumia 950 to navigate while connected to a bluetooth device? Everytime I try to do this my application freezes. I believe it has something to do with Cortana not handling the exchange properly. Anyhow, the screen stays at "Here we go".. it never updates or changes. Also, it stops tracking my location. I usually have to hard reset the phone, or at least shut off bluetooth (if it doesn't freeze the phone while trying this) and also try to close the maps program.
I want to know if maybe my device sucks or not.
I have about had it with this device. I have been on Windows mobile for about 3 years now (2 years with lumia 928, and now a year with 950). The map issue has been happening since maybe january/february. I don't even remember it ever really working to be honest. I could deal with the app gap, which is a real thing (despite what "they" keep saying). Every update and/or firmware update I am hopeful that the maps will be fixed, but I am always disappointed. I have submitted feedback, so I know I am not alone. Anyhow... I am pretty frustrated here and maybe somebody has a few tricks I can try?
Thanks!


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2dBkRc5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment