Friday, November 25, 2016

Controllers dilema - XBOX One vs. XBOX One S vs. XBOX One Elite

Hey guys,

I was searching this sub-forum, but I still can't get some useful recommendation...

I decided to buy a gamepad, because although I am not very frequent player, I'd like to get away from KB-Mouse duo (especially in racing games).
Title says it all - I am not sure where it would be wise to invest money:

- regular XBOX One controller - I had it for few days, feels good, better than usual PS-style design
- XBOX One S controller - I read somewhere here, that has better rigidity over regular controller
- XBOX One Elite - from my perspective, top-end controller, but that issue with "full usage with W10 only" drove me away

I would personally go to One S controller, but I seem to be not able to find it in store - or I just don't know official name ?
I have also Elite controller in mind, but I am afraid I will pay premium, and will not be able to use it fully, because of OS or simply games not recognizing additional buttons (like those pads underneath).

Can somebody help me kick off some discussion on this matter ?
Money are not issue when it comes to such hardware, but I'd like to invest wisely.
And I intend to use W8.1 till the end of time - or end of extended support. :smile:

B.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2fZRHE6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment