Thursday, November 24, 2016

Goodbye Lumia 950...

I have given this phone a fair chance - approx 6-8 weeks use and i've found it to be nothing but trouble. App crashes happen approx twice per day, when I take a photo, hit the share button and send via email, I get a blank email (hasn't attached picture even though it said it had). There were a number of other issues I managed to resolve using a combination of soft resets and re-installing the OS from scratch.

Out of those, the one that is leading me to say goodbye to the Lumia 950 is this bug whereby you take a photo, hit share, share via your hotmail/outlook account and when you send the email, it hasn't actually attached the photograph. This happens to me continuously and it makes me look incredibly unprofessional if I send an email to a recipient and the attachment hasn't actually been attached.

I'm really furious right now - this email issue has been happening since I got the phone. I will very, very reluctantly have to move to another OS now. I'm very much anti-android so it looks as if there's only one choice for me now. Very disappointed with Windows 10 Mobile - it could be so, so much better. I can only hope Satya pulls it together or they hire someone who can.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2frWyd7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment