Friday, November 25, 2016

Is this device for me? HP elite x3 vs BB Dtek60

Dear professionals! Dear friends! Help me, please!
I am from Russia. And I decided to buy effective device for business with lte for my daily work (I want to replace my notebook and iPhone 7 plus) at home, on the road and in office to be more productive.
For me the main things I need are portability, convenience in typing (I use MS Office a lot, about 10 hours a day), and also autonomy. I am working in the sphere of science, so I work with a lot of researches and databases. I need to use productive browser and ms office, adobe acrobat dc. And, of course, I like to watch movies in the evening. I am also doing a lot of administrative work, that is why I always have hundreds emails every day and I should response on them very quickly. Of course, I use WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, VK, Facebook to make productive discussions with my colleagues. I heard that it is possible to use continium program (I have two monitors 23 inches) and can buy a lap dock.
So the question is, whether HP Elite X3 will satisfy all my needs?
I have also another variant - to buy Blackberry Dtek60.
I've heard, that this device is for business too. Many thanks!


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2g1d1J8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment