Sunday, November 27, 2016

L950 (United Kingdom) NFC, Still no mobile/contactless payment facility.

Cant use NFC to make contactless/Mobile payments, this is not good enough IMO, I have 2 Banks accounts with different Banks and 7 credit cards, to my knowledge there is not a means of using the L950 or ANY windows based phone to make these types of payments, not 1 single app.
Unless I am mistaken you need an app from a bank/Credit lender provider to link this to the wallet feature in the device, but as no apps exist this feature on the phone sits wasting away unused and redundant, such a shame, I most certainly would use it.
I have used NFC once on my device (to test its function) connecting it to a compatible speaker system.
Looking into Wallet if you press the (+) symbol you are directed to the STORE to download a compatible app (none exist).
This is a waste of potential.
Loyalty cards I don't use... Credit or debit cards I do.
Somebody in Microsoft reading this, address this issue or remove it as a feature please.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2gwpYbe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment