Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Normal ? New surface, Creak when pressing bottom left and discoloration when pressing screen.

Hey guys just opened up the new surface pro 4 I bought yesterday. The only thing I'm noticing so far is that when I press slightly hard in the bottom left corner of the device I hear creaking/click noise. And it occurs every time I press there with a little pressure. I'm wondering if that's normal. I'm also noticing when I press down with a little Force anywhere on the screen there is a little discoloration that appears on it until I release the pressure is this normal? I do have some light bleed in the upper portion but that may be normal with lcd's. Is this normal or should I go ahead and return before the sales are over.

Link to video showing sound and screen discoloration :



from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2gh0Jgz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment