Monday, November 28, 2016

Should i change from MacBook Pro to Surface Pro 4?

I have been using MacBook Pro 13" (not the retina display) with Windows 10 OS using Bootcamp. I find some friends/colleagues say that using MacBook Pro with Windows 10 OS is kinda 'weird'. I used to be an OS X guy, but I shifted since I use Lumia phone around May last year. I like MacBook's premium 'feel' and its durability. It still works very fine.

I am so excited about the Surface Pro 4 (core i5, 128 SSD, 4 GB of RAM). I think it fits more with my everyday work: MS Office, browsing, multimedia, small photo editing. I can also do note-taking with the pen, write on it, reading e-books (I use iPad 2 for reading purposes), and it is also light. Since MacBook Pro is quite heavy, I use it only when I work at home or when I am not at the office. At office, I use office's laptop.

Some friends said that Windows 10 OS is full of viruses and malwares compared to OS X (that OS X is virus free), after 2-3 years Windows 10 OS will crash, within two or three years of usage I'm gonna have to spend money to buy new Windows laptop. They suggest to me to get the Wacom stylus to use it iPad should I wanna have the 'writing' experience.

Even after reading or watching many reviews on internet about Surface Pro 4, I'm still indecisive.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2fIAE8V
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment