Friday, November 25, 2016

Should I Pick up a 650 on Sale?

So I am looking for some recommendations.

The 650 is currently $99 CAD right meow and I was thinking of picking one up because all like 5 of my Windows Phones are absolutely thrashed. So I was wondering if any one would recommend it as a good secondary device (Can't see it replacing my OnePlus X as a daily) for checking the progress of Windows Mobile.

Really what I want to know is if it is a good representation of the platform as it is or is the phone to underpowered for me to get any fun out of. Additionally, I did just lowball some people about used Lumia 930s and would be inclined to go that route if any of them go for it.

Thanks for your thoughts


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2fwe6oM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment