Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Why can't I Jump Ship?!

I've been having this problem since the inception of W10M, whether it be awesome features that I used to adore being removed the new features like tile sizes being a thing one day and gone the next, my frustrations with this OS has grown stronger and stronger, however... I can't seem to leave. Regardless of all the problems I face daily (even though those problems are being fixed through various updates) there's just something about W10M that keeps me here. Yes there's IOS and Android and I've used these and though stability is no concern here it's just the lack of a wow factor that never really keeps me away from my Lumia for too long. What's your Story?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2fOCd5x
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment