Saturday, November 26, 2016

Windows 10 Won't Update To Newer Build Version

Hi,
I now seemingly can't update to the latest build in the 'Slow Ring' on two different computer's. I'm typing this reply on my HP desktop that has Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Version 1607 , O.S. Build 14965.1001, 64-bit operating system running on it..as I remember, the latest build installed correctly the very first time it was offered to me. That's what bothers me more than anything.. the other two computer's are..(1) ASUS T100TA Transformer Book it has Windows 10 Home Insider Preview, Version 1607, O.S. Build 14931.1002, 32-bit operating system x64-based processor,( so far the newer build has yet to be offered to me ) (2) Toshiba Laptop with Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Version 1607, O.S. Build 14931.1002, 32-bit operating system, x64-based processor. I just checked for updates and at least on this computer I've been offered Build # 14965 several time's..just like right now,
it's downloading the update..but whether or not it actually installs is yet another question. Well..it failed to install once again on my Toshiba laptop, I got this notice " There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this might help:
Windows 10 Insider Preview 14965-Error 0xc0000005 . I'm still not ready to give up yet..I know there MUST be a solution.
Thanks,
David :unhappy:


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2fmJRVL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment