Sunday, November 27, 2016

Windows update error 0xc1900107

Hi guys,

Recently, a friend of mine bought Surface pro 4 from my recommendation. The newly machine could not install the Anniversary Update. It downloaded the update, trying to install it, only reverting back to the previous build. I tried to force the update (downloading the update assistant) but resulting in this erroe 0xc1900107.

Is there a quick fix on this since she is not a techie and I cannot go help her in person. She does not want to reset the machine either :unhappysweat:

I am a bit feeling the responsibility since I am the one recommending her the SP4. And since it is a new machine from Microsoft, it is really frustrating that this is happening (well, my Surface has no problem though).


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2fCPrPj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment