Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Would you Pay to Use W10Mobile?

Hi All,

New guy here. Not new to Windows, but new to the forum. My whole life is with the Windows 10 Eco System -- I love it. Windows 10 has literally changed my life. I'm a proficient iOS user and had a small stint with Android. Neither platform has really ever wow'd me. Windows 10 Desktop got me interested in W10 Mobile and I've never looked back. Bought a 950XL and the rest is history.

I'm not an app user, never have been. I don't do social media, and the people who want to reach me know my phone number. I don't need various social media channels. I'm a relatively private individual to begin with.

So here's my question. Let's say for a hypothetical moment, what if Windows was able to garner the interest of the developers of mainstream apps and were willing to offer them a fair chunk of change to produce UWP versions of mainstream apps like Snapchat and all that other crap people seem to want...would you be willing to pay...say $2.99/mo for let say...24 months to create a kind of slush fund to entice these developers to create these apps for UWP. Span that out over a couple million devices, and maybe we see some progress on a system that I think we can all say we love...

Love to hear your thoughts...


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2gBOnjC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment