Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Can't access any*Google domains on edge desktop or mobile.

I am currently*not able to access any Google domains from either my surface 3 or my Lumia 950 om edge.

I am on 14986 on desktop and 14977 on mobile

Over the last couple of days I have had degradations in my ability to access Google or any related*domains like YouTube or Gmail.

Just going to YouTube I would get a*"hmm, we can't access this page" error. Then I tried using bing*to access YouTube videos which worked once. Then at one point I was able to access*YouTube*from the homepage and I thought the issue was fixed.

But today I can't access*YouTube, Gmail, or even the google domain to try downloading Chrome.

I downloaded Firefox and it worked just fine. This also should mean*it's not my network or hardware causing the issue.

I have tried clearing my cache and browsing history but I don't know why it is also affecting my*mobile phone as well.

I do notice that Windows Defender has been recently updated, but the options to submit an exception are greyed out.

Was there some change Google made with regard to Windows 10 and/or Edge that is causing this?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2iENPuh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment