Thursday, December 29, 2016

Can't Use TMX Pro Racing Wheel When*Streaming Games*from ONE*S to SP4?

I have a new Xbox ONE S and Forza Horizon. I love how I can stream games (Halo, Overwatch) from by basement where the Xbox is through my SP4 to my theater big screen, and the Xbox Wireless Controllers work great controlling the streamed games. But, I cannot get the TMX Pro Force Feedback Racking Wheel to work. The SP4 sees the controller and installs it, but it does not control the Xbox when streaming (it works fine when connected directly to the Xbox).

Any ideas on how to fix this...or if it can be fixed? Racing on the big screen is AWSOME, but requires me bringing the Xbox upstairs and directly connecting it unless I can get this controller to work over streaming.


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=448756&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment