Thursday, December 29, 2016

Does GOOD for Enterprise work with Windows Hello on W10M?

I'm considering a Lumia 950 for my next phone, and I have some general concerns, but one important thing is my email for work. We use GOOD for Enterprise, and I know that it's available for W10M, but not sure how well it works. It's got a bad rating, but alot of the reviews are outdated, for 8.1, etc. I didn't see anything about sign in security on the Store listing. I don't necessarily want to log into the email client with Hello, but will it at least allow me to use it to secure the phone? GOOD forces me to have a screen lock on my GS5A, so I assume the same on W10M. I'd like to use Windows Hello (though I never have before, not sure how good it works) if I can, but I'm concerned GOOD will block it out.

Does anyone have experience with this? I tried doing a search, but the word "good" is pretty vague and hasn't shown anything relative, lol.


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=448725&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment