Tuesday, December 27, 2016

How to get data from a phone with a broken screen and USB connection lock

No cracks or any cosmetic damage, phone did a 'cracking' sound while was laying on a table, no physical contact, and seems something went wrong inside.

As a result, the screen is black and does not turn on, I hear all sounds, facebook notifications etc.i, sometimes couple pixels pop in a corner, sometimes I manage it to unlock (sound), so touch not dead entirely.

I want to extract all data before opening it, but... I have turned option "Ask me permission to use the phone as storage when connected to PC"... what a failer =(

Tried to run recovery tool, no go. I'm out of moves right now, any suggestion, please?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2ioBY04
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment