Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Lost text messages (SMS) after update WP8.1 -> W10M (despite backup)

Hi,

Few days ago I've updated my Lumia 535 from Windows Phone 8.1 to Windows 10 Mobile.
After update I made hard reset to make "fresh" install W10M.
After a "fresh" installation W10M it appeared that only SMS (text messages) received after the phone update are visible. Messages received while the phone was under the control of WP8.1, are not visible.

How can I solve it?
I set "download messages from: any time", but it makes no difference.
Or should I make rollback to WP8.1 and then try download messages...?

BTW I have a second question: if I set the message settings "Download messages from: the last month", older message will be hidden on my phone or will be permanently deleted in a Microsoft account?

Thank you in advance for your help!


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2iEdgrG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment