Thursday, December 1, 2016

New Surface Book(11-29-2016) with Performance Base i7/16GB/512 SLOW internet

Received new SB this past Monday. I use Chrome, only program I've installed is GoPro software for editing. "GoPro Quik." The lag occurs on both Edge and Chrome, at home and at my office. When I pull up a browser, it'll load the first couple pages quickly, then any other site requests it just hangs, and often gives the "un-responding" message to "kill" or "wait." I've changed the P4 ICP adapter settings as I've researched as a fix and nothing changed. My internet connection at home is surely not the fastest, but myself, wife and two teen aged girls use it without issue including all sorts of streaming from music to Netflix. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's a shame too because it really makes me want to take it back, especially after dropping $2,800+ on it.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2fQ13OO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment