Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Notification on W10M is not working on several messaging apps

First and foremost, it is happening to my WhatsApp app, but the same issue is also occurring on Skype Preview.
* Both current versions of WhatsApp and WhatsApp Beta are NOT getting new message notifications
* It is happening on 640XL, 1520, and 950XL, all running on the latest W10M build (10.0.14393.576), so it is not phone specific
* I tried WhatsApp on my Alcatel Fierce, using W10M Preview build (10.0.14977.1000) and WhatsApp gets all the message notification whether the app is running in the background or not running at all.

Does anyone know what's the change in Insider Preview Build Fast that fixed the problem? Also, when will this build be promoted to General Release? I prefer not to put preview builds on my main phones, but I am really tired of not getting my notifications and have to constantly open the app and keep it open to see incoming messages.

John


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2ifeD3Q
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment