Thursday, December 29, 2016

Photoshop experience on i7 surface pro 4

I am very interested in using an i7 iris graphics model Surface Pro 4 with 16gb ram to run Photoshop however before I pull the trigger on purchasing I wanted to check in with other users and find out more about what their experience has been like. I have read many reviews both negative and positive (some reviewers seem better informed of specs/performance factors than others)-but I'd love to hear your thoughts on running photoshop on a high spec surface pro.

How well does stylus/touch input work for painting/drawing in photoshop? Are filters such as liquify or other filters incredibly slow or do these run decently? Do you have any experience working with the touch/stylus tools for collaging/compositing?

Any feedback you can share would be infinitely appreciated. If anyone has videos of them working or other examples I'd love to see these as well.

Thanks so much!


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=448738&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment