Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Thank you for windows central team

We all know recently Nokia announce will come back in 2017 with New Android phones and I am Nokia Lover so I will taking Nokia Android phone when will release ( hopefully up to march to all market ).
So I just want to thanks to all people from windows central who always support me with there answer and solve question to related to mobile and help me.
I know its just hard to say Good bye to windows 10 O.S too but after whole 3 years of waiting time still Windows is still not growing as expected.

May be last question but I want to know whether Microsoft care centre ( previously called Nokia care centre ) again rename to Nokia care centre or Nokia may make all things with new?
I know this question is related to both company policy but let to know what people think.

Thanks for reading post and your reply in advance.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2iDAezx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment