Thursday, December 1, 2016

Why my brand new surface pro 4 I bought on Black Friday randomly went to blue screen of death(BSOD)

My brand new surface pro 4 I bought on Black Friday randomly went to blue screen of death, I just used it in two days, windows update to the latest, didn't install any software, just click around, surface pen around, or open edge to play youtube for a while, sometimes just by sit there doing nothing, it could go to BSOD and give some stop error code then restart, every time the stop error could be different, one is*APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, one is system service and some others, can't remember all of them.*

one night of about 3-4 hours usage, I saw 3-4 times of BSOD, very frustrating, anybody experience this problem? anybody know of any solution to fix it?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2gQa5fA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment