Thursday, December 29, 2016

Windows 10 ISO Install from DVD

Made several copies using Microsofts tool to download and burn the ISO on to DVDs on a PC, however none of them boot. Even my own bought Windows 7 disc will not boot.

I have read many things on the internet and there has been something said about UEFI BIOS... I believe the laptop I'm attempting to put Windows 10 on has this as well as other laptops I've tried them on as they have also failed to boot from these discs.

In the BIOS it is set to boot from disc.

Also, I heard it was easier to install Windows via a USB stick but I do not have one so I wish to install via DVD.

Is there a solution to this such as making another change in the BIOS or a different way I require to burn the DVD to solve this?

Thanks


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=448711&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment