Monday, January 30, 2017

Imagine My Surprise...

When I receive a package from Ontario, California, today containing a replacement Band 2 and new charging cord (great now I have four). Eight days ago, I went to the local MS Store with my Band 2 that would no longer charge (band cracking) and based on everything I'd read here, I was expecting a check from MS.

At the store, they initiated the return and all I needed to do was put the band in the mailing envelope. That was just eight days ago!!!

While I did have the extended warranty through MS, I figured inventory had been depleted. I was so confident, when it died I went out and purchased a Garmin Vivosmart HR+. While I miss the Band 2 display, I have grown to like the HR+. Seeing as it can still be returned to BestBuy, I'm thinking I may do that and ride this Band for as long as it lasts. Best thing about this experience it the way MS made good on the device.


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=451076&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment