Saturday, June 3, 2017

New to eco system, need music advice

Hi, so I'm new to Windows Mobile. I've got a 920 running win10m and have a 950 coming in the mail. We have a family Apple Music account which does me no good on this platform. Might switch to Spotify down the road. But in the meantime what I'd like to be able to do is rip some CD's on a computer and play them on my phone. Preferably I'd like a program on the computer that syncs with a program on the phone so I don't have to plug the phone in by USB cable.

The computers I have access to are a Mac running the latest OS and a PC running Win7. The PC is not a good candidate for an OS upgrade.

I know I could do something like use whatever program to rip the CD's and then manually copy the files to OneDrive. Then Groove Music has access to them?

Is there a Windows music app I should use that will use OneDrive already? Is Groove Music the best choice on the phone for this?

I have two hard drives in my Mac and could easily dual boot it with Win10. Is that necessary or will Win 7 suffice?

Looking forward to your suggestions!


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2spvGCt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment