Saturday, July 1, 2017

Build 15228

I'm using a 950XL running on the latest Fast Ring Insider build (15228). Today Whatsapp was working fine, until when I got half way through the day, it stopped working - just a black loading screen came on, stayed for a bit before crashing.

I didn't think much of it, until later when Lumia Creative Studio & Adobe Photoshop Express and Fruit Ninja stopped working too, with same behaviour - black background loading screen, then crash.

Its probably nothing and I'm just putting out an observation I have.. But to tell you the truth, with recent talks of ditching silver light apps, I couldn't help but feel that these app behaviours could be related to that? All other apps that I know were specifically written for Windows 10 Mobile are working, most of them UWP. I'm specifically stating silver light apps because the ones I mentioned, I believe are WP8.1 apps (except Adobe Photoshop Express may be?). I'm likely excited and annoyed at the same time. Any one else notice something like this? Would love to hear!

P.S. - I switched my phone off and on a couple of times, and did a couple of soft reset too, the apps would not work still. Gonna try to uninstall and reinstall apps, will update!


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2tcdSvg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment