Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Where are Groove Pass subscribers going?

I just finished cancelling all my Groove Passes (i had three, one for me, my wife and my daughter). I just bought a Spotify family membership (that's one nice thing about the move). I will say that Spotify app isn't nearly as responsive or powerful as the Groove app. It would be nice if Microsoft would just give Spotify the Groove app and let Spotify place it in front of their music database/collection. I don't care who is hosting the music on the back-end. I just want the front-end/end-user experience i have grown to love with Groove (which for a while stunk as XBOX Music, but got much better). Also, i want to be able to build a playlist of songs i own and songs i save in Spotify. Groove would be better for that.

What are others doing as they cancel their Groove pass subscriptions?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2z0kQX1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment