Monday, October 30, 2017

FLAC on Groove

Any one know how Groove functions with FLAC format.

I just ripped a CD to .flac and put a copy in my local music file folder and it sounds so much better on my PC with crap speakers than the same album using my Groove Music Pass.

I used Groove to play both copies.

I am intending to use the .flac format for all my CD's and future music on PC/Mobile/Xbox

However when I put the same CD in OneDrive it will not show up on my mobile or the Xbox, I tried deleting some of my old MP3 files in there and their deletion showed up immediately.

If I have to I will forgo using OneDrive and go back to local music (Just means copying them) but it would be easier for me to use OneDrive.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2z4htk5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment