Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Which phone to take to India.....??? Help me!

Hello,

I am going to a trip to India. I think most of India is 3G..but getting 4G

Should I take my HP Elite x3 Or Alacatel Idol 4s?

Elite
Pros - better features, size, build quality, dual sim, more LTE bands
Cons - size (can be too big), don't have a grippy case

Idol
Pros - better camera, have grippy case, size, front flash
Cons - slower camera, fewer LTE bands.

Love to hear your suggestions to those who have traveled there or who have these phones.

FYI - I used to take my Nokia's (95, N8, 930) on trips but my 930 died. Excellent build (tough) GREAT cameras, and perfect size. Worked on all networks...but alas...I have new phones...

Thanks,

Mr. V


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2ipbXCM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment