Wednesday, November 29, 2017

WTS: WTS: NuVision 8" Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet

Fine (like-new) condition tablet. $50 + shipping.

Box was opened and tablet was set up and tested for a couple of days - device is flawless.

Why would I sell it? I got it as a gift, to upgrade from my 8" Dell Venue Pro (HD screen, lighter, newer CPU). But after getting it, I realized that the Venue came with full Office installed, which runs VBA scripts that I need. Replacing it with the Nuvision would require me to buy another Office license.

So here's a bargain for someone wanting a great small device for reading and tablet apps, as well as the ability to run full desktop Windows 10. A Windows fan will enjoy this device! :love:

nuvision_screen.jpg
nuvision_back.jpg
nuvision_box.jpg
Specs_nuvision.JPG
Attached Images


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2k85U62
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment