Thursday, November 30, 2017

What do you love/hate about the Surface Book 2 so far?

So I've had my 15-inch Surface Book 2 for more than a week now, and I've been working on it, along with two monitors connected via Surface Dock, every day. Overall, I'm very pleased with the purchase. I love the keyboard and trackpad when working away from my desk, battery life has been great, and performance has been buttery-smooth. The only things that I don't love about it (though I also wouldn't say I hate them) are the size and weight. I traveled with it last weekend, and it felt a like big flat rock in my bag. I'm coming from the Surface Pro, so part of that is just my perspective, I know. But I also use a MacBook Pro 15-inch on occasion (gasp!), and though the SB2 is only about 0.2 pounds heavier, it's significantly thicker. I'm not really complaining, and I know the form factor necessitates the larger size to an extent, but that's really the only complaint I have so far.

Do you have a new Surface Book 2? What do you love/like or hate/dislike about it?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2nfe39T
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment