Saturday, September 1, 2018

930 - Outlook Problem and update problem

Dear frnd,

On my Lumia 930, the outlook app is crashing a lot of times. And if I delete some emails then it should not be seen in next time I reopen the app. Eg. I deleted 10 emails and in 2 minutes I reopen the outlook mail and all 10 deleted emails were still present.

Is there any other similar trustworthy app for emails.

Second, I am on 1607 update. even though I have all the latest features (almost) but I want to understand why my 930 is not updating the latest build (may be 17...).

How to solve this problem.

now, I am thinking to buy 950 but I have heard that it has restoring issue. Is it worth to buy the 950 with so much problems??
Thank You in advance.


from Windows Central Forums https://ift.tt/2PRRS3I
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment