Tuesday, September 4, 2018

WTS HP OEM Leather flip folio case

so I just scored a almost new HP Elite X3 at an awesome price and included is a leather OEM HP folio flip case which I don't need as I have 2 now so I will be selling the case to someone on here as I've seen a couple people interested in buying one. I can sell with a nice HP chrome logo or without... I will also be posting a pic with the HP chrome logo later, I think it adds some pizzazz to the case... but thats just me LOL

Item Description: HP OEM leather folio case
Price:30 US or make an offer
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A
Condition: mint
Includes: nothing
Item Location: Canada
Shipping Details: can ship on buyers expense to Canada and US via Canada post
Payment Options: PayPal gift
Additional Info: used
Photos: included below
Contact Info - Please PM or post below
Attached Images


from Windows Central Forums https://ift.tt/2MQijJ8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment