Thursday, November 29, 2018

Reset Issues

So today I tried a hard reset, since I'd never done one on my L950 before, well since I got it. Trying to see if battery life and general stability improves as a result.

Anyway, I'm having a couple of problems with the reset, namely two.

The first is all apps I've bought are not loading. I'm getting an error, and they do not show up in my store apps list, actually everything that I've gotten prior to around 2015 has been purged somehow, while I can find orders for bought apps, which still shows that I've paid for them.

Now, this is rather annoying, bought apps that are still available show up in the store as available for purchase again. I can't find a solution at all.

Second issue is that facebook doesn't appear to sync contacts anymore. Only annoyance about this is that I can't get photos for most of my contacts now, making the people app and tile look rather lonely.

Anyone have any advice or solutions?
Thanks


from Windows Central Forums https://ift.tt/2Paico3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment