Saturday, December 29, 2018

Default language always changing on my Windows Phone - help?

Hello,

Hey Cortana stopped working on my Windows Phone recently

I am using Cortana across multiple devices in Canada.

On my phones I have the region and set to the US along with the formatting to match. This allows Cortana to work (or at least a lot better) and was fine for the longest time.

Going to Cortana settings would freeze on my phone.

I then went into settings - Time & Language - and speech, noticed the default language was Canadian English. I set it to default to US English - ta da! It all works now.

However it will stop working, and I will then go back to the Speech settings - it has reverted back to Canadian English. If I go back to default it to US English - all is well again.

Any idea what is going on?

Help?

Thanks,

Mr. V


from Windows Central Forums http://bit.ly/2EY8PHo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment